Thursday, February 2, 2012
BAD design...but it's funny :)
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&client=firefox-a&sa=N&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1680&bih=957&tbm=isch&tbnid=oC58JEFsw3ZfEM:&imgrefurl=http://officeforward.com/bad-design-when-door-in-the-way-of-toilet/&docid=lTDMVkIaPk8kMM&imgurl=http://officeforward.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/poorly-designed-toilet-in-bathroom.jpeg&w=500&h=646&ei=TsoqT56JD_DJiQLG1KXCCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=218&sig=105902977100706313152&page=1&tbnh=168&tbnw=130&start=0&ndsp=43&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:0&tx=97&ty=95
This is a bad design! It is a bad design because the function and the form are both off. It looks like it would be uncomfortable with this toilet. You can't open the door for one. What happens when you do need to go, how do you close the door not only would the toilet be in the way, but you would also be in the way. Do you stand on the toilet in order to shut the door? then if you do get in and shut the door-THERE IS A HOLE in the door! So the point of having the door for privacy is invaded. Why even have a door? This makes me want to make sure I think through EVERY detail when I design so I don't end up with a catastrophe, like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment