Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Remembering....

Remembering something is one of the greatest blessings we have.  The feeling of forgetting is one feeling I hate. I forget many things, silly things like to start the dishwasher. Forgetting to do a homework assignment. Forgetting a promise I have made to someone. Something I NEVER want to forget is to see the hand of the Lord touching my life.  It would be strange if I didn't post this clip after I watched it today. President Eyring knows what's up. I have felt the hand of God reaching out to touch my life through little things and big things. I have felt it near this past week.This mormon message helped me think about some of the messages I have recieved from Heavenly Father and how they are meant just for me, another fingerprint of His on my soul that has helped me.

Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch me?
YES! It's one of the best feelings in the world, however it takes work to see it. It takes time.