Happy Easter!
This Easter Sunday I am in Hawaii. It is absolutely beautiful! Another thing I find beautiful today is that we celebrate Christ. His life, His ministry and His resurrection. The love, strength and continued patients and trust He is constantly teaching me.
I know Christ lives! I know that He suffered for my sins, my pains and my struggles that by Him and through Him I may be clean, strong, and dependent on Him so He can protect my heart.
Because of Christ and His resurrection we will be resurrected. This thought makes me feel so alive!
"For as in Adam all die even so in Christ shall all be made alive." 1 Corinthians 15:22
As I strive to have a heart like Christ to love others the way He loves, hope and pray to be as patient as Christ is and as I repent and depend in Christ to "bear me up" when things get too difficult for me, I feel ALIVE! With Christ I know I can get through anything. I can handle the roadblocks and curve balls life throws at me because He finds me, loves me, and helps me through anything I am asked to do. This makes me excited and I feel this bursting through my body as I think about Christ. He is Risen!

No comments:
Post a Comment