Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Talent Rehearsal


This talent rehearsal helped me a lot!! I got a feel for what it's going to be like on Saturday :) The song really came alive. I had so much fun with it!!! I was worried because my song choice didn't match the other girl's talents so singing it on stage made me see that it really is a good choice, I felt so much like well....ME!

This clip is just a test run. Like always, I have a LOT to work on.

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Oh my heck you are so cute and SASSY! WE LOVED watching you and just think you are the GREATEST!

Teea Lamb said...

You are so beautiful Annika! I love all these pictures of you! That is awesome that you won 2nd attendant- you go girl! Great job on singing and picking the dresses, and everything! You are awesome! :)