We become what we want to become by consistantly being what we want to become each day.
Holy cow you did try on LOTS of dresses. You look so beautiful in all of them. Man, I would kill to have your figure. :) You are sexy. love you!
Yeah I did....it lost it's fun after a bit. I didn't even put the all on here, I need to take some off. You always make me feel so awesome! Thanks for being the best older sister. I love you so much. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Holy cow you did try on LOTS of dresses. You look so beautiful in all of them. Man, I would kill to have your figure. :) You are sexy. love you!
Yeah I did....it lost it's fun after a bit. I didn't even put the all on here, I need to take some off. You always make me feel so awesome! Thanks for being the best older sister. I love you so much. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!
Post a Comment