On Sunday the young women and I were watching a video on modesty and all of the sudden this cute girl comes up and I thought I know her. It was you! So fun to see you on screen. The girls were very impressed.
Annika...hi i just found your blog and wanted to say hi :D It was fun having you at the cabin. I hope that wasn't the longest and most horrifying blind date of your life :D Hopefully we will see you again!
3 comments:
On Sunday the young women and I were watching a video on modesty and all of the sudden this cute girl comes up and I thought I know her. It was you! So fun to see you on screen. The girls were very impressed.
I didn't know you had a blog! It's darling. You and Megan are such cute girls, you will be friends forever!
Annika...hi i just found your blog and wanted to say hi :D It was fun having you at the cabin. I hope that wasn't the longest and most horrifying blind date of your life :D Hopefully we will see you again!
Shanille (Kevins sister)
Post a Comment